Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Generation And Second Generation Comparison Review - Tayear Chowdhury

 

I believe my experience riding both bikes allow me to make a comparison between the two. In this article I will be sharing my opinions about the two bikes. 

I bought the Suzuki Gixxer 155 in 2017. I had the Yamaha FZs V2 in my shortlist, but after riding the bike, I realized that it was bit less aggressive compared to the Suzuki Gixxer 155. 

Build quality and look:

In both bikes, the Suzuki Gixxer 155 and the Suzuki Gixxer FI ABS, the paint quality is not up to the mark. However, the Suzuki Gixxer FI ABS is much worse compared to the Suzuki Gixxer 155, because I faced rusting issue on a bare metal area. 

I found a significant improvement in the switch gear quality of the new Suzuki Gixxer FI ABS. I also found that the fuel cap is better than the previous version. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments